Biz Plan Checkup – Detroit Small Business Week
Tuesday, May 2nd, 2017 at 5:00pm
Ponyride - 1401 Vermont St, Detroit, MI 48216, United States
Bring your business plans for some spring cleaning! SCORE mentors will give useful 1-on-1 feedback that can save you time and money. This checkup will assist in updating your business plan and learn from what actually happened compared to your original plan.
Feedback from the business plan review will cover:
- Financials: how they should be presented & do they add up
- Purpose: what and who the plan is for?
- Value Proposition: convincing or not?
- What do different readers look for? Investors, bankers, grant-givers, partners
Why Direct Mail works in today’s marketplace.
- Elements of a Successful Direct Mail Campaign
- Mail Piece Design Tips that net Positive Results
- Why Every Door Direct Mail works to deliver new customers.
- How Every Door Direct Mail Web Tool does the work for you.
Build Institute is proud to partner with the Small Business Administration (SBA) & US Postal Service to host this event for National Small Business Week.There is not points to locate on the map