Build Institute’s Peer Roundtables are a series of 6 meetings for owners/CEOs of businesses looking to engage with fellow stage two entrepreneurs for meaningful and useful connections and interactions. At each Peer Roundtable, a moderator guides a small group of local CEO’s from different industries in discussing their experiences and insights in a confidential setting.
Registration is open!
What are Peer Roundtables?
Build’s Peer Roundtables are a select group of CEOs who work together to help each member of the group overcome business challenges and achieve their goals. Peer Roundtable sessions run several times a year and are offered on a flexible basis including daytime, evening and weekend sessions to accommodate busy schedules. These conversations drive innovation and increase overall business performance.
Having already developed a reputation for assisting start-ups, Build Institute now offers an opportunity for Detroit’s second phase business owners to unite their talents for collective growth. These Roundtables are a venue to broaden your perspective through shared experiences, while building relationships with fellow members. Peer Roundtable members meet to discuss common business issues and improve decision-making. The cost of our launch roundtable group is $300 (This price is a special launch rate).
Why Peer Roundtables?
- Support – You’ll develop relationships with fellow Detroit second phase entrepreneurs
- Ideas – Receive critical feedback, new perspectives, and ideas from your peers to innovate your business
- Resources – With a diverse cohort you’ll now have potential to easily share resources, rolodexes, & new skills
- Partnerships – It’s not uncommon in Build for entrepreneurs with complementary business ideas to collaborate and succeed together
- Accountability – Being part of a group will help you stay accountable and inspired
Peer Roundtables were created to drive innovation, hone decision-making and improve business performance. The curriculum is simple and member-driven, making it exactly what you’ve been looking for.
Did you know…
Henry Ford and Thomas Edison were part of a peer group called “The Vagabonds” and had they not been part of a collective of strong figures they may have never reached the level of success they did.
Sign up for our newsletter or follow Build on Facebook to stay up-to-date on our next session of Peer Roundtable, entrepreneurial events, and resources.